Creating a custom audience
updated over 2 years ago
Although Accurat provides each user with a set of 200+ audiences out of the box, it is possible to create your own audience using many parameters such as frequency, recency, visits, ...
Create a custom audience
To create a custom audience follows a straightforward process as indicated below:
- Make sure to select the proper brandon the top left where the logo resides as audiences are added on a brand level.
Remark: This is only due in case you have access to multiple brands.
- Go to audiences using the menu
- Choose to add a custom audience by clicking the '+' button in the bottom right
- Give the new audience a clear name and optionally add a description
- Add a first audience criterium by hovering over the menu in the left and selecting a criterium with the click of a button
- Complete the necessary fields in the newly added pane on the right.
- You can add an unlimited number of selections to further define your audience and combine both with an 'AND' or 'OR' statement.
- If you want to add more complex combinations you can combine multiple 'Filter groups' by adding a filter group and repeating the process of adding criteria.
- And finally save your audience. Currently, it will appoint users to audiences overnight and show up in your dashboard the next day.
Overview of all possible parameters
Below you can find an overview of all potential parameters that can be combined. Each selection requires to insert the right settings e.g. choose the frequency, the recency, add the selected brand or category...